Apex Camps Magnetic Island is a simply stunning location that will take your breath away! Just a short ferry ride from Townsville at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and all it has to offer, complete with northern Australia’s largest colony of koalas living in the wild, you will love our establishment.
Our qualified and experienced staff are here to help take the stress out of organising your next School or Group Camp, as we take care of all of your transport, activity, accommodation and catering needs. We provide fully air-conditioned comfort, delicious onsite catering and more than 20 awesome adventure activities, all for excellent value for money. Our specialty is creating purpose designed itineraries tailored to your group’s needs.
Some of our special features include:
- 10 acres of camp grounds surrounded by national parkland with an abundance of bushwalks, 23 pristine beaches and bays, and a unique marine environment
- Purpose built facilities, including a floodlit tennis court and multi-purpose court
- Spectacular charter reef and snorkelling tours, and abseiling from the island’s amazing natural rock formations
- We cater to groups with special needs – our activity programs can be modified to ensure inclusion for all students
- We can also provide Day Visits, Birthday Parties and Corporate & Group Activities & Events
- Apex Camps has been a leader in camps and outdoor recreation since 1983
- As a registered not-for-profit charity organisation, your booking with Apex Camps goes towards supporting Apex Australia, helping improve the lives of young Australians
Please note: Our camps require a minimum of 25 guests, however smaller groups are also considered.