- Home nursing for the sick, frail, elderly or people with a disability, palliative care.
- Services from registered nurses as well as home carers, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and social worker.
- Assessment, personal care, treatment regimes, wound care, domestic assist, education and support as well as referral to other services.
- Respite services to provide relief for carers of frail aged and people with a disability.
- Project 300 – supports people with a psychiatric disability to transition from Qld Health extended treatment facilities and integrate back into their communities (eligibility requirements).
- Equipment can be organised through occupational therapist/physiotherapist.