- Professional body for social workers
- Promotes the profession of social work, to advance social justice, uphold standards & build capacity of members
- Offers advice, information, continued professional development training and support
- Sets benchmarks for professional education and practice in social work
- Provides a strong voice on matters of social justice, human rights and issues that impact upon all Australians’ quality of life.
Community Information Centre is proudly supported by Townsville City Council
Although funding for this project has been provided by both the Australian and Queensland Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.