Lotus Place NQ is a dedicated support service and resource centre for Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants.
Services provided include:
- Information and assistance to access Lotus Place state-wide services. Find and Connect for people who may want to find information about the homes they were in, and the records and photos they may be able to access
- Individual advocacy and support to seek access to government and community services
- Help to obtain personal records, reconnect with family and trace their history through Find and Connect. Access through ancestry.com to their historical records collection
- Support for regional peer networks and activities which could be things like reunions, memorials or capturing oral histories
- Access to professional support and counselling services; and
- Information and referral to other services