Provides free legal and support services for seniors who are experiencing, witnessing or concerned about elder abuse, mistreatment or financial exploitation.
- Intentionally hurting a person, e.g., slapping, hitting or mistreating someone
- Intentionally damaging another person’s property, e.g., hurting pets or breaking belongings
- Verbal intimidation, humiliation, harassment or threats of physical harm or abandonment
- Unwanted sexual approaches or indecent behaviour towards another person
- Preventing a person from seeing others or denying them the right to make their own decisions
- Intentional or unintentional failure to provide adequate care