The Good Shepherd Home offers a range of accommodation options suitable for a variety of care needs. The focus is on providing exceptional care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
All residents have complete access to the homes Allied Health professionals including physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy and occupational therapy. Residents are also free to use the additional lifestyle and leisure facilities, such as hairdresser, art gallery, men’s shed and more. Outings and special events are regularly scheduled and all residents are invited to join.
- High care nursing home – 240 residents, includes 36 bed secure dementia unit
- Riverview House: 18 bed deluxe accommodation (high care)
- Hostel: 36 residents with single room and en suite, including 20 bed dementia unit & respite beds
- Sir James Foots Day Therapy Spa
- Huntington’s disease management
- Day & overnight respite available
- The Good Shepherd Home’s volunteer programs for residents
Volunteer Services: 4772 9936