- Registration of births,deaths and marriages
- Payment of Court fines
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders
- Good Behaviour Orders
- Justices of the Peace available for document declarations 9am – 4pm daily
- Fine Option orders
- Removal of drivers licence disqualifications
- Appeal against cancellation of provisional drivers licence
- Civil Enquiries section
- Residential Tenancies
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- State Penalties enforcement Registry (SPER) see separate entry.
Community Information Centre is proudly supported by Townsville City Council
Although funding for this project has been provided by both the Australian and Queensland Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.