The Consultation Liaison and Resource Team is a diverse team of senior clinicians including the Consultation Liaison Psychiatry Team, which provides a mental health service to all treatment areas of The Townsville Hospital, as well as Dual Diagnosis Coordinators, Multicultural Mental Health Coordinator, Perinatal Mental Health Coordinator, Mental Health Intervention Coordinator, Intellectual Disability Coordinator, Neuropsychology, Primary Care Liaison, Regional Adversity Support and Specialist Clinics.
- Perinatal Mental Health Clinic – 1300 642 255
- Neuropsychiatry Clinic – 4433 9480
- Eating Disorders Clinic – 4433 9480
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability Clinic – 4433 9480
- Dementia and Memory Disorders Clinic – 4433 9480