Townsville University Hospital Women’s and Children’s clinics provide a broad range of clinical consultation and minor procedures for a variety of issues and conditions for women and children.
The clinics are located on the ground floor of Townsville University Hospital.
- Paediatrics general medical
- Paediatrics surgical
- Paediatrics visiting specialist services
- Midwifery services
- Obstetric service
- Obstetric high-risk services
- Obstetric endocrine services
- Maternal fetal medicine (MFM) service
- Gynaecology service
- Uro-gynaecology service
- Gynae-oncology service
- Early pregnancy assessment service
- Antenatal day assessment unit
Access to these services, including antenatal care, is through a general practitioner.