A voluntary, ecumenical, non-party-political organisation which has been formed to provide a forum and a vehicle for those individuals and organisations in the community concerned with the strengthening and support of the family.
The objects for which the Association is established are:
- To cultivate within the society an appreciation that the integrity and well-being of the family is essential to the stability, morale, security and prosperity of the Australian nation
- To analyse laws and policies for their effect on the family and to formulate and promote corrective measures as necessary
- To support initiatives taken by other individuals and organisations in support of the traditional family
- By means of conferences, seminars and the active involvement of individuals and groups, to create public awareness of the fundamental importance of the family unit
- To facilitate research and act as a resource centre for the effective pursuit of the Association’s objects