Provides short term counselling services to address individual physical, emotional, social, educational and vocational needs of students and where necessary, will work with teachers to assist students to achieve their personal and educational potential.
Assistance can be provided in areas including:
- Vocational career and education guidance
- Personal and financial issues
- General difficulties with student life
- Assistance with flexible fee payment plans
- Student support
- Counselling and crisis management
- Supported referrals to relevant community agencies
- Personal issues such as relationships, abuse, depression, finance etc.