Funding is available for labour costs for seniors on a government pension and those on a disability pension. The aim is to assist those on a pension to stay in their own homes for longer.
Minor repairs and maintenance or modifications requiring a home maintenance person.
- Smoke alarm related jobs: installation, battery changes
- Key safe installation
- Light globe replacement
- Door or door lock repairs & replacement
- Step modifications and step ramps ( with referral from Occupational Therapist)
Works requiring a licensed trades person (eg. electrician, plumber or air conditioning mechanic)
- Light switch & power point relocation
- Ceiling fan repairs or installation
- Air conditioning installation or repair
- Tap re seating and washer replacement
- Handheld shower repair or installation
- Garden tap repair or replacement