- Health Information Line – a free information and referral service for Queensland women, staffed by nurse/midwives
- Midwife check-in – a program for pregnant women and new mums. Women are phoned by a midwife and can be contacted regularly throughout pregnancy and after childbirth.
- Cervical health information line – free support and advice line for women concerned about cervical screening (Pap smears) or cervical cancer.
- Ask a health question – send any health questions via email to our nurses and midwives.
- Health information available via website (https://www.womenshealth.org.au)
- Health education for the community and health professionals
- Lending library – books available to borrow on a variety of women’s health topics.
Community Information Centre is proudly supported by Townsville City Council
Although funding for this project has been provided by both the Australian and Queensland Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.