To relieve the suffering, distress and helplessness of those in the community who have been affected by adoption, donor-conception and state wardship by:
- Providing information and emotional support
- Assisting people directly or by referral in their search and contact with other parties
- Working with all relevant government agencies and other organisations to promote the welfare and rights of all those affected
- Promoting changes in policy and practice that would promote the welfare and rights of all those affected
- Providing awareness within the professions and the wider community of the issues impacting the welfare and rights of all those affected.
- Post adoption resource centre providing information and emotional support to those affected by adoption.
- Monthly support groups
- Access to Jigsaw library for members