- Dedicated to identification, conservation and promotion of Australian heritage
- Heritage Centre has two historical houses open to the public (including Currajong House)
- School tours and other tours by appointment
- Heritage Week in May
- Garden available for public hire & weddings
- For function enquires Roux Blond
Community Information Centre is proudly supported by Townsville City Council
Although funding for this project has been provided by both the Australian and Queensland Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.